Here are some key tips that will help prolong the life of your Cabretta Gloves;
- Store your glove properly - Make sure you hang or lay your gloves out flat when they are not in use. Also, with your additional gloves, please keep these in their cellophane wrapping in order to protect them until future use.
- Take off your glove between shots - After playing your shot, be sure to take your glove off so that the moisture from your hands does not seep into the leather, especially in wet weather conditions!
- Keep your glove as dry as possible at all times - This ties in with tip 2 but if it does end up getting wet then make sure it dries flat and at room temperature.
- Clean your glove using a soft dampened cloth - If your glove becomes dirty it can affect the grip so be sure to clean it with a dampened cloth when necessary.
- Keep your old gloves for practice - Rather than throwing out your old gloves, keep them as they are still perfectly usable whilst practicing!